Join date: Mar 30, 2022


You must file a CIS monthly return UK with HMRC if you are a contractor who is registered under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS). You can do this in a number of ways, one of which is to use an internet service. Contact Efj Consulting immediately if you're seeking for the best VAT Returns UK service at a fair price. For additional information, please contact us or visit our website.

Website - EfjConsulting

Address - 137 Broadway, Bexleyheath, DA6 7EZ

Contact -

efj consulting

More actions