Community Nature Connection invites you to register for our free public programming below. All of our programs have covid guidelines in place for the safety of our participants and staff. To sign up for a program, please click on the event of your choice.
- Sat, Jan 22Virtual Program: Zoom
- Sat, Feb 05Vista Hermosa Natural ParkFeb 05, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AMVista Hermosa Natural Park , 100 N Toluca St, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USACalling all bird lovers and those who are looking for a new hobby! Birding happens in various forms and it's a great way to observe birds' behaviors and connect with our bird relatives who often visit Vista Hermosa Natural Park and those migrating.
- Sat, Feb 12Vista Hermosa Natural ParkFeb 12, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PMVista Hermosa Natural Park , 100 N Toluca St, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USALooking to get some inspiration this year and start new nature hobbies? Then join us for some birding and a native plant stroll at King Gillette Ranch. Come learn about the various birds and native plants that thrive in the Santa Monica Mountains!
- Sat, Feb 12Franklin Canyon Park
- Sat, Feb 19Vista Hermosa Natural ParkFeb 19, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMVista Hermosa Natural Park , 100 N Toluca St, Los Angeles, CA 90026, USAAs we transition between seasons, it's helpful to keep the body warm and full of nutrients. What better way than making a nice cup of warm tea? If you are interested in learning about medical herbs and their benefits sign up.
- Sat, Feb 26Los Angeles State Historic ParkFeb 26, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PSTLos Angeles State Historic Park, 1501 N Spring Street Los Angeles, CA 90012 USAEver wondered what relationship birds and native plants have with each other? Maybe you’ve even wondered why birds love being in your garden especially during this time of the year? Join us as we learn why native plants are not only beneficial to birds, but our overall eco-system!