Sat, Oct 14|
Sooky Goldman Nature Center
Public Program: Storytime in Nature
Join CNC for a children's storybook reading and learn about the natural world around us! This program is geared towards youth ages 3-10 but is welcome to friends of all ages.
Time & Location
Oct 14, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Sooky Goldman Nature Center, 2600 Franklin Canyon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA
About the Event
Please take 5 minutes to read the folllowing description for this program:
Join us for a two hour interpretive program hosted by the Lead Naturalist at the Sooky Goldman Nature Center in Franklin Canyon Park. This program will consist of a nature-themed children's book reading, followed by a short nature walk. This program is ideal for ages 3-10 and welcome to all ages. The nature walk will be rated EASY and perfect for little explorers! Please make sure to fill out the registration completely and make sure contact information is accurate. Arrive 5-10 minute early to check in and secure your spot.
What to bring & how to prepare:
- Wear closed toe shoes
- Bring a water bottle and snacks
- Masks will be worn, and provided, during this program while we are inside the Nature Center. Masks are not required outside and around the park. Please see "Covid Guidelines" at the bottom of this description.
- Weather appropriate clothing & layers if nessesary.
- Please familiarize yourself with the following: Covid Guidelines & Wavier & Photo Release Form
- Prior to the event please review the following Directions to Franklin Canyon Park. Please use southern entrace to Franklin Canyon Park ONLY (see details below regarding northern road closure).
*****Due to road damage the northern entrance to Franklin Canyon (from the Valley via Coldwater Canyon) is currently closed! Please use the southern entrance (from Beverly hills via Beverly Hills Drive) to access the park.****
For questions or concerns please contact WODOC @communitynatureconnection.org.